Dolphin Sunset Cruise
- 2 hour cruise
- $30+ tax Adults (Ages 13 & Up)
- $15+ tax Children (Ages 0-12)
Cruise Details: Enjoy a 2 hour relaxing and fun-filled sailing cruise, perfect for couples or families. First we cruise and sight see through the calm waters of Grand Lagoon, past the marinas, state park, and beautiful homes. We’ll then see if the beautiful emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico are calm enough for a leisurely sail. There we keep our fingers crossed for those romantic red fire sunsets over the picturesque background of the beautiful waters. And while dolphins are usually plentiful, it is a special treat to see them jump out of the water while chasing fish or a baby dolphin briskly swimming by its mom. Even our locally based crew gets excited for those special occasions! If the Gulf is too rough we will sail the vast beautiful waters of the St. Andrews Bay to enjoy the sunset and search for dolphins. The whole cruise is enjoyable with fun music playing throughout and the entertaining crew keeping the fun going after the sun goes down with dancing and games.Special Note: This trip runs daily. Call 850-234-7377 if you have any questions.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- If anyone in your group needs to cancel please call the office, we must be notified 24 hours prior to receive a refund. If you or anyone in your group does not show up you will not receive a refund and will not be eligible to reschedule.
- All cruises are subject to cancel due to capacity minimums. If you are unable to reschedule you will be refunded.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
If it seems a storm is approaching, the crew and office staff keep watch on the radar and discuss options. If you are nervous about inclement weather you can cancel and reschedule at any time, but cancelling the cruise is usually a last minute decision. It is highly recommended that you let the Island Time management make the call. If a trip is cancelled due to bad weather you will have the opportunity to cancel, reschedule, or be refunded.
**Online bookings only available up to 2 hours prior to departure time.
Afterwards, please call (850)234-7377 if you want to go today.**